We are looking for an experienced new front of house team member to join us at RumpusCosy, an elegant and eclectic British bistro.
At RumpusCosy we pride ourselves on offering a high quality, quintessentially British experience. Our food is locally sourced, excellent quality, and hand made on the premises. We are based in Radiant – an art centre and creative hub in Plymouth city centre.
This job will suit someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about excellent dining experiences and looking to develop their career in a non-traditional service environment. You should be willing to learn and gain new skills, be a fast-thinker, enjoy working in a team, and be reliable, punctual and honest. As a social enterprise, we truly value our staff, and as such 100% of tips go directly to our team. The rate of pay we offer is dependent on level of experience within the industry.
As a member of our team, you will be required to:
- Work with and take direction from the management team
- Work with the chef team to plan and create excellent dining experiences
- Work with the front of house team to serve customers, take orders, take payment, keep the bistro clean and inviting, contribute to developing new dining experiences.
- Work with the artistic team at Radiant to plan and deliver extraordinary high quality experiences for customers and audiences in Radiant and RumpusCosy.
- Contribute to daily social media strategies including posting to Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook pages.
- Be proactive in ensuring that Radiant and RumpusCosy reflect the company’s brand values, and remain clean, tidy, welcoming and helpful.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter to:
Email: [email protected]
Post: RumpusCosy, 12 Derry’s Cross, Plymouth PL1 2TE
Closing date for applications: Monday 9th May 2016